11 Creek Drive , Beacon, New York$949,000 (Sold At) $890,000
Stunning one of a kind newly converted loft in turn of century brick factory building right on the Fishkill Creek. Large open space and huge windows looking right over water. 20 x 5 ft balcony, exposed brick, concrete floors with radiant heat, high ceilings, original beams, patio, large private garden, and off street parking. Equivalent to LEED Gold Certified. Located conveniently right off Main Street in downtown Beacon. Only 6 units in this building. Truly one of a kind.
• Brick Construction
• Exposed brick in most of living room areas
• Walls and Ceilings in Unit- Benjamin Moore Simply White Color in Matte finish; Trim is same color,
but in Semi-Gloss finish
• Concrete floors with radiant heat. Very easy to clean and highly durable finish.
Insulation and Sound Buffers:
• Closed cell spray foam insulation in the exterior walls
• Over 5 inches of open cell spray foam insulation between the floors, plus additional sound proofing to
create truly peaceful living.
Heating and Cooling:
• Heat pump forced air system for central air and heat
• Each unit has separate venting
• Super energy efficient condos
Taxes: $18,067 (estimated tax before homestead)
Condominium Common Charges- $428 per month (estimated)
Master Association Charges- $234 per month (estimated)
Includes: Taxes for common areas, accounting, management, legal, insurance for shell of building, exterior maintenance and repairs, landscape maintenance and snow removal
Visit by appointment.
11 Creek Drive , Beacon, New York
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.